Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blog-tastic

Friends.

I'm doing some blogging over at toopenyoureyes.com too. Feel free to spend all of your free time there correcting our grammar and syntax.

This has been a busy couple of weeks for a few reasons:

We just launched the site.

We have a 35mm shoot at school tomorrow, which much pre-production is required for.

I’ve been working on editing a wedding, and putting together a portfolio for a 16mm shoot at school.
Hopefully I get the position I’m applying for.

I'll post some of my pictures from that in a bit.

Leading a small group.

Being taught humility.

Pure anticipate of The Dark Knight.

Started a new workout routine which I’m testing out this week. I puked my guts up the first day.

Between all of those items and regular life, it’s been busy times.
It’s what life’s about though right?
Staying up late, getting up early, spending time with friends and getting things done.

I need a day off, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

No comments: