Monday, July 28, 2008

My Knuckle Is Busted Into The Shape of Africa

I've been working out with some friend's early in the mornings.

Doing a lot of puking outside after these aforementioned work out's.

Today however, no puking. Did bust my knuckles up a bit on the bag, and my right pinky knuckle is sort of busted into the shape of Africa.

Weird?


I went to an impromptu beach wedding at New Smyrna with Shelby this weekend.

Everyone was shoeless on the beach, in a circle around the tattoo'd bride and groom.

The groom's dad conducted the ceremony.

They took two jars full of sand to represent the two families and then dumped them into a new jar.

Way better than a unity candle if you ask me.

I snapped a few shots.





Please keep your eye on toopenyoureyes.com.

I've got some editing to do.

No comments: