Sunday, September 21, 2008

I

If anyone reads this on a consistent basis, I'm sorry this hasn't been full of colorful images and videos as of late.
They are coming, I promise.

I have been in transition currently.
Life has been heavy.

I think the crappy parts of life are what make the rest beautiful.

I watched the sunrise over the ocean this morning with friends that have become brothers and strangers that have become friends.

We are all moving soon.

Empty houses and naked walls make me sad.
I hate watching memories get packed in boxes.
I hate hearing echoes of adventures off empty tiled floors.
My eyes still see the good times.
Moving, and moving on are brutal.

I don't own fake smiles or packaged responses.

So, I'm holding fast.
Because stormy seas make better sailors.
and broken rudders cause us to follow where He Who Makes the Wind leads.

No comments: