Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quite the dream

I just had one of the coolest dreams I've ever had.

I was in a small boat.

Like the white one up there.

I was in this boat, trying to find the way to steer it as water flew over the edges and into the cabin.
As I'm searching frantically for the controls a woman's voice is explaining to me the history of rank at sea.
How there have not always been captains, or 1st mates.

As she explains this I finally find the controls.

And see something very similar to this.



Except there was white water all around, and the mouth of the waterfall was much larger.

So anyway, we're heading down this waterfall, and I have the controls at this point.
I calmly ask "Do I steer us left or right?"

"We're going straight down." she says.

And for some reason I didn't panic, I just got really excited.

So I stear us right off the edge, and we jump from the boat.

We can't see the bottom when we fall, just the mist and fog that rises from the bottom.

As I enter the mist I see other people, who I guess were on the boat, open their parachutes, so I do the same.

Mine opens right before I hit the water, and as I land softly I realize that we have landed in a pool inside a building that was hidden by the mist.

That all of this was some kind of classroom or training exercise.

So we climb a ladder and head out.

Game over.

Pretty James Bond eh?

No comments: