Sunday, August 24, 2008

8 miles

Jake and I rode to church tonight.

It's about an 8 mile ride, the way there is always more difficult due to heat and tailwind.

Tonight, the ride back however, it was raining.

Glorious.

"Lash our hands to the oars. Let us paddle home."

Inclement weather makes me think of Celtic punk rock, or Irish heritage.
Either way.

I went into Status tonight with a list of things in my mind I needed to due better.

I left realizing I needed to surrender those things and let Jesus make them better.

Exodus 14
13 Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. 14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."

"There are so few words, that never grow old.
Jesus."

Working out in the AM again.
I'm going to eat now, and hopefully not throw it up after the intensity.

Read a book.

No comments: