Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I want

I want to live in a world full of bright colors and dirty shoes.

With high res. pictures of parties and excitement.

Where people think about their life and take every moment in as if they don't have many more.

Wait, I might live in that world.

Living rooms full of brothers baring their hearts.

Garages full of chugging contests of various beverages.

Bike Rides.

Insomnia.

Adventures.


I miss the feeling of piles on, sweaty bodies, sore muscles, full hearts and tired vocal chords.
Of feet sore from stomping.
The pat on the back and hug as we drive our ringing ears home to showers and quiet beds.
Where the air is cold and crisp.
Waffles and hash browns.
High beams on country roads.
I-85.
"Carolina, one day I'll. Someday I'll come home."

Many things are being done to cause me to trust God more.
God apparently wants me to trust Him pretty bad.


"I need Thee, O I need Thee. Every hour I need Thee"

No comments: