Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hot-Lanta

Matt and I made the drive up to Hot-Lanta to shoot the Downhill Soapbox Derby for Matt's friend Dave from BMI.

Turns out it's pretty cold in the ATL. And I love it.

Fall is in full swing here, as opposed to seasonally awkward Orlando.

Much video and many pictures to come.

Cold hands.
New friends.
Adventures.
Rooftop Honey Berry Backwoods.
Brotherhood Fightin' Texts.
The South.
Incredible new people.
Being wined and dined and fine establishments like Huddle House.

This ATL trip has redeemed Georgia for me.

I'll get some links at you soon to the work of some of the people I've met this weekend.

Check this stuff out.
Bionade.
Delicious!


Watch this!

g-speak overview 1828121108 from john underkoffler on Vimeo.
Incredible!

Read this.
Isaiah 26:8
Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,
we wait for you;
your name and renown
are the desire of our hearts.


We give You Your glory.
Your Warriors.
Your Pride.

No comments: