Sunday, November 9, 2008

Today

Today was a day where I wish I had a camera.

Nothing huge happened, but a good photoset of the day would be killer.

It was the kind of day I needed.

I slept in, woke up to a text about candy being thrown at kids faces during a veterans day parade.

I watched some Curb Your Enthusiam, which if you haven't seen. You need to get on it!

Cole then asked me if I wanted to ride over to Retro to meet Andres.

We rode over, and hung out for a bit, then rode over to the park for Mancel's birthday get together.

Jake rode home with us, and we made dinner.

We played Mexican Train Dominoes in the conference room our apartment building has.

Then a game Cole invented called Speed Uno, which is basically Uno on speed.
The game can literally be finished in 45 seconds. It's crazy.

So we rode over to Maven, to catch Drew.

Then I rode back home with Jake and Drew to breath in a cold Florida air and spicy tobacco mix, by their black lagoon of a pool.

Lots of pedals were turned.
Lots of life was appreciated.

"This moment means everything. This moment means the world to me."

I think cold air makes me appreciate life more.
I'm sure there is something scientific in there.
or maybe I just like it.


"I'll burn what it takes, drown what it takes. I will not go down with this ship."

No comments: