Sunday, May 25, 2008

Snap Shots

Joel films Matt's drowning freeze frame.
Matt drives the Jihad Mobile.
We found this turtle under Jake's Jeep, he ran away rather cautiously.
Caleb holds lizards in his mouth when his hands are occupied.
Location scouting for the theme video, this old house is going to be a comm. center.
I'm not sure how long it's lasted. Might be true to it's name.
The white horse was terrified of the the polaroid. I was nearly trampled. (notice the mini)
This guys loves the Orlando Magic, and performs magic in Orlando. Also, he makes children's books.
Night ride into a closed park.
oops.
Jeremiah's party!
Jake.
Old shed, new jake.
Cinco de Mayo ride to the new 24 hours starbucks.
I spend a small amount of time in this part of the house.
Crystal, there are two faces behind her that are nearly invisible. Good job!
This is not a tree, it is however a delicious dip full of freshness.

Golden hour dirt mound.
My first Jeremiah's experience.
I live my life with these dudes.
Classy party.
The day I got multiple flat tires.
Flat tire 2 out of 3. Flat 3 was in the same place.
"As long as it doesn't call us Blond Bimbo's."

"Just go ahead and take it, he's not going to stop."


Jess Grose's graduation party.


Many more shots to come as life get's lived, adventures are undergone, and they get taken.

No comments: