Friday, June 13, 2008

Dr. Heise

After shooting an interview for a school project documentary today I was wrapping cables as I began talking to Dr. Heise, a chiropracter and major proponent for holistic medicine as well as opponent of water flouridation, about Holisitc medicine and his Christian beliefs.
What I got from it was this quote.

'Modern medicine has a very evolutionary view of the body and how to treat it. It looks as the body as something that just is and it tries to treat it with chemicals like you would treat a car or any other machine. Holistic medicine first recognizes that there was a Creator, and that we must understand the Creator in order to understand how to treat the creation. Just like you would want to understand how a watch maker thinks before you work on his watches.'

I liked that a lot. But I'm still unsure of what I think about water fluoridation.

Jake's birthday was tonight.
Cupcakes.
Polaroid Scavenger hunt.

Pictures to come soon.

"Blind man, open up your eyes."

No comments: