Friday, June 27, 2008

It's nearly 6 A.M

One of my roommates graduates from college today.

Many of my friends are moving away after their graduations also happening today.

I leave for Cornerstone tonight.
My camera was sold to buy a new one.
The most technologically advanced thing I have to take is my phone and a fan that has a light on it. With a heart sharpied on from Shelby.

The aforementioned sharpie'r and I are currently dating. She's absolutely incredible.
I'll pretty much fight you for speaking any less of her than that.

This week will be sweaty, gross and tired. But also so rejuvenating to get to listen to hardcore, hang with sweet bros and live life for a week without deadlines and wireless internets.

I have many things to get done in this short day ahead of me.
I think I'll stay awake for a while, then sleep after some of them are done.
I'll post some pictures when I get back.

This journey is a reckless one. A wild chase for life.
Along the way we learn so much about ourselves and about You.
This life is not a destination.

No comments: