Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Look you blind and see

A good friend of mine, Ben Patat has just started recording the music he's been making for a while.
Check that out.
O'Brother

Hamel has gotten involved in the progress of my arm and he drew me up some incredible things that I have to go talk to a man who is good with needles in order to permanent them on my body.

While looking at those drawings and listening to O'Brother I came up with this.
I don't claim to be a fine artist. But I kind of liked it.





The air is cool from the day's rain.


Rain to fog.

Fog like haze makes these streetlights into soft beams of light cascading down onto a car full of
brothers.

Windows down, silent.

Hopelandic. Beeps. Clicks.

Speakers at the limits and senses attempting to capture the moment to be remembered long after my eyes close tonight.

The air is cool from the day's rain while our hearts burn for these moments.

No comments: